Thursday, October 27, 2005

OK so I did it

It only took approximately 1 week of viewing blogs and talking with bloggers to get me to break down and create MY VERY OWN BLOG. Exciting stuff I know. Hey it's free! What do I have to lose? Besides, I could use all the reasons I can get to put down that book I was half-way reading and write another random post about my thrilling life. (no sarcasm there @ all, definitely not) For anyone reading this my very first blog post, bear with this blog for a bit. It may take me a little while to build up some content. Oh and as far as the name of this blog is concerned, either you get it or you don't. And some of my readers may very well think they get it but only be getting half of it. It has a dual reference, which if you ask me I may or may not disclose. I will say my first choice 'Autobahn' was unavailable (which also had a dual-reference of sorts and serves as a clue to the meaning of the name I chose). I think "that's all I got to say about that"- Forrest Gump. Kinda anti-climactic I know but the sky's the limit, "if you will it, it is no dream"- T. Herzl. It only gets better from here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Autobahn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:44 AM  
Blogger goodnight moon said...

At 5:15am nonetheless. Welcome to the blogosphere! looking forward to your posts - 2 pieces of advice from one blogger to another:

1) watch out for blog-reading profs
2) turn on your "word verification" so that you won't get spam comments

oh, and 3) have fun!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home