Sunday, May 14, 2006

27


So I just went to Wawa. As I was checking-out I noticed on the register right next to the $1.11 Sprite I bought was the date Sunday May 14th 12:05AM. I'm 27. Wow, is that old? I don't know. Every year since I turned 19 I've been amazed at how old I am. I think that phase is starting to wear off. Something just feels right about 27. Even before I turned 27 I had the feeling that this was just gonna be a great year. It's one of those ages you feel like you could live your life happily if you stayed 27 forever. To Quote David St. Hubbins, lead singer Spinal Tap, "It's like the whole Unisphere, like the stars are just right or something. I don't know, it feels good though." I remember loving the age 17, now ten years later 27 feels just right. I wouldn't hold out too much hope for 37 though.

1 Comments:

Blogger goodnight moon said...

HAPPY B-DAY OLD MAN!!!

i don't think 37 will be so bad though - they say you don't really start living until your 30's. :)

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home