Monday, November 07, 2005

Machen Mafia

I actually wrote this post a couple of hours ago, but due to problems w/ my blog it was deleted. Not that anyone was really concerned with that though. Anyways, on with the post. I think it was this past Wednesday night that it first happened. I came down stairs around 12:30am to find 5-6 people sitting in the Mach living room. Were they praying or worshiping, nah! They had a deck of cards and they were playing this game called Mafia. I pretended to have been awakened by their voices just to mess with Tiffany (she and I have awoken another of our dorm mates on a few occasions this semester). Then I was introduced to this game "Mafia". I had heard of the game from other people here at WTS but had never played.
The next thing I knew hours had gone by and we all still wanted to play. The game has only grown from there. Earlier tonight we played with 10 or so people (many of them not form Machen). We started at 9:30, a reasonable hour, and we played until 1am! Yeah sure there was talk about papers being due and other such responsibilities, but this was Mafia we couldn't just stop. Besides "this is the last game"! As I told Tiffany, "just sacrifice sleep". We can all get by fine with 5hrs instead of 8, no problem. Looking at the clock, I hope I was right.

1 Comments:

Blogger goodnight moon said...

hahahaha - looks like we were both up blogging about mafia...i think i even had mafia dreams!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home