Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sleep or Lack Thereof


Maybe this is just a post for the sake of posting, I don't know. Just one of those nights that I just can't seem to fall asleep. You ever have that? You know, where your just sitting there in bed, thinking about the day, thinking about life's big questions, thinking about some girl, thinking about how tired you're gonna be tomorrow. I know it's not just me.

Then all of the sudden it starts to get kind of exciting. It turns into some sort of opportunity to, I don't know, do things you'd normally do during the day. Like posting on your blog for example. So I decided I'd make the most of this opportunity I have tonight. Not only am I blogging, but I just got back from what was about a 40 minute walk. It was raining earlier (lightning actually; rare to see up here/reminds me of home) and I noticed it stopped so I grabbed my iPod and went out. I always wonder if someone sees me walking alone @ 2:00AM through the neighborhood. What must they think? Hmmm. Oh well, maybe they can't sleep either and I can give them an idea of how to spend their non-sleeping time.

Well, not a whole lot else to say. Just kinda sitting here, feeling compelled to type words on to this page for some odd reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home