Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Worst Songs


As many who know me will attest, Baja Fresh is one of my favorite places. I go there about once a week or so. So today as I was there ordering nachos for lunch something happened that honestly made me want to run out of there. I had to sit through one of the worst songs I've heard. One that I've hated for years, one that really really bothers me whenever I hear it. Somehow I managed to stay inside and finish my nachos, but it got me thinking. What is the worst song ever made? So, I thought I'd pose the question on this blog. Feel free to post your response and interact w/mine or others, in fact please post your response. The song I heard today and one that is certainly in the running for the worst is Alice Bridges 'I love the night life (disco round)'.

1 Comments:

Blogger jeffro said...

i'm a big non-fan of "oh, what a night" - it's like fingernails on a blackboard to me...

and if baja fresh isn't playing your song, head over to Taco Bell and get some quality nutrition...

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home